Friday, August 10, 2012

Eleven

Over on Frosted Designs blog they have "Sketch Along Tuesdays" where they have a sketch challenge. They actually have hree different challenges running each month. This month their sketch #47 caught my eye. Here's what it looks like...


       And this is what I came up with...


This is what popped in my head when I looked at the sketch. I tried to stick as close to the sketch as possible, but I went a little flower crazy maybe... I hope you can still see enough of the sketch for it to qualify. Keeping my fingers crossed.
For this layout I used Carta Bella papers, Dusty Attic dress form chippie, and quite a few flowers (mostly by Petaloo), doilies, lace, and a couple of my MS punches.
                                                                                                                                                                              

5 comments:

  1. Love the pink and black lacy layout. Fabulous job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challlenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень красивая страничка, столько много деталей!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Fab layout colours are lovely chipboard dress is nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I love the colors and the details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girlie page! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete