Thursday, September 27, 2012

Slow down

Good afternoon! Hope you are able to enjoy the lovely sunshine today. The weekend's almost here- Yay! I thought I'd share a new layout that I did for the challenge #75 at Sketchablities. The fabulous sketch was designed by Karan Gerber. Here is the sketch...


And this is what I created...


The layout features Prima "Rondelle" collection. I distressed and inked all the layers. On the background I used a diamond mask and modeling paste, as well as pink and white paint splatters for some texture and interest. The photo is of my daughter and I titled it "Slow down" because she's trying to grow up way too fast. I have a few close-ups to share...



The beautiful pins I used are from Angelica's etsy shop. Here's her link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleScrapShop


You can see some of the paint splatters. I cut out all the diamonds, distressed and inked them, then adhered them with pop dots for more dimension.

 

Thanks so much for coming by to take a peek! Your comments and support are appreciated. Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout! thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout! I love the diamond mask, the small pins and all the other details on your page - great! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

    ReplyDelete