Monday, December 24, 2012

In the Colorful Creations spotlight

Very Merry Christmas eve, everyone! I don't toot my own horn very often, my husband bless his bias heart says I'm too modest. Anyhoo, I'm being featured in the spotlight at Colorful Creations this week. What a great Christmas gift right? I'm honored and tickled at the same time. This is the sketch designed by Jenessa Franco that they sent me to created from...
And here is my layout...
For this layout I've dug deep into my stash once again and used Basic Grey's "Dasher" collection.
I distressed and used two different Martha Stewart border punched for my layers. The gold lace is from Bo Bunny and the dimensional stickers are K&Co.

The chipboard title is from Want2Scrap. I sprayed it with Tattered Angels "Red Velvet", gave it a light coat of clear embossing powder, then a random swipe of my finger with Stickles "Xmas Red".

 
The poinsettias are Petaloo. The leaves are Recollections, I think. The berries and other greenery are from sprays that I bought at Michaels that I cut apart.

Thanks for coming by and taking a peek at my layout! I truly appreciate your time and comments! And I want to wish everyone a very blessed Christmas!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful layout! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous LO!! Congratulations on the feature. It is so well deserved, Michelle!! I hope you and your family had a lovely and blessed Christmas!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning and beautiful.. and just checking.. i am still on your followers list.. wondered what you meant.. i am between Stacy and Deb on second page. Wouldn't not friend you.. hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Michelle! Your husband's right! Congrats! You must have a glitch in your followers list because I am showing on your followers list as well. I'm between Bev & Jen L. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature. Your layout is gorgeous. I checked the follow button and it says I'm already a follower. Sorry if there was any confusion. I love love love your blog.

    ReplyDelete