Monday, April 15, 2013

It's the little moments

Good morning! Today I have a Guest Design layout to share with you that I've done for the Color Me Scrappy challenge #36. It's a color challenge with the twist being you have to use two of the same photo and have butterflies on your layout. This is the current color scheme:
And this is my layout
I love this photo of my daughter with the waterfall in the background. I used some older papers from my stash which had every one of the required colors in it. How lucky was that! I distressed and did a little punch work in the corners. I did some stamping with gesso randomly on the background, as well as added a few splatters of light blue acrylic paint. I chose to layer my photos over an old dictionary page with the word remember on the top. I'm submitting this to the Scrap For Help current challenge to "Use book pages"
 Thanks so much for stopping in and letting me share this with you! I appreciate your time and support! Hope you have a marvelous day!
 

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous page, Michelle!! Love all your amazing details - chicken wire, punch work, twine frame . . . ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you did such an amazing job with this cot scheme and challenge! I just love your page with all of its beautiful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Wonderful combination of colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! That is a lovely color combo and you used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clusters! Thank you for playing along with Scrap for Help.

    ReplyDelete