Friday, June 28, 2013

Be still, at peace, free

Happy Friday everyone! I'm sharing a page that I had done awhile back for the April Plus challenge over at Colorful Creations. I just realized that this post was still sitting in my drafts. The challenge was to use a masking technique, flowers, and bling. How easy is that! This is what I came up with
The papers I used are Kaisercraft's Sweet Nothings Collection. I messy punched the border with a MS border punch, then water distressed three of the corners to crinkle them up a bit. I used CW "tiles" mask and Heidi Swapp "Moss" acrylic paint in a few random spots on the background. For the Kaisercraft's wooden birdcage I simply inked it with Color Box in Bronze. It was all pretty quick and simple.
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate it! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment