Thursday, August 15, 2013

Absolutely fabulous

Good morning to ya! It's time for the mid-month challenge at About A Girl, and this time the challenge is all about white space.
 For this page I used We R Memorykeepers "Down the boardwalk" and MME "The sweetest thing" papers, as well as Pink Paislee "Portfolio" ephemera. I inked the edges in black and/or aqua. On the background I added some subtle masking, paint rings, and splatters for a bit of interest and texture. The flowers are a mix of Prima and my stash. The crown charm I picked up at Hobby Lobby. The chipboard vine is by Blue Fern.
 For the chippie I simply applied a bit of gesso and the aqua ink randomly, allowing most of the raw color to show.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get the chance to join us! Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. This page is so sweet! Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous indeed! So beautiful! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, your daughter is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, what a beautiful page. So glad I found your blog. I love connecting with other scrappers. Following you via GFC. Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, natural elements on that first layout and such sweet colors on the second~both are so you and so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete