Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Keeping the Best sketch #69 reveal

 Hello all! Today I'm sharing my DT layout for the sketch #69 reveal at Keeping the Best. I turned the sketch for my page.
 For my page I decided to keep it pretty simple with a few fun techniques thrown in. I dug deep into my stash and found this mix of patterned papers from Sassafras Lass, October Afternoon, and Lily Bee. I started off with a piece of plain kraft paper that I stamped, doodled, inked, and stenciled on first. Then I added my layered banners, tucking in my journaling card and upcycled Prima package. I also layered in a bit of lace and some of the washi tape that I just got for my birthday that I couldn't wait to use. Finally finishing it off with a photo of my Hydrangea that's still blooming, embellies and paint splatters.
And here's the fun new sketch
Thanks for dropping by! I hope you give the sketch a try and link back to us. 
 

3 comments: