Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Darling

Good morning all! It's the 15th so it's time for the mid month challenge reveal at Boy Meets Girl. We are challenging you to use any type of texture on your page/project. And remember that the mid month challenge is for the girls, so the subject of your page must be a girl/girls.
I found this adorable little girl on Pinterest and knew I had to use her. On this page I used Prima "Tea Thyme" papers and a couple of scraps from my scrap basket. With modeling paste and a Prima stencil I created a bit of texture to the background, lightly inking it with Vintage pink chalk edger by Prima. Then I went around the background with a bit of gesso. The frames I made using a Martha Stewart punch set, adding pearls to the corners.
Adding a bit of cheescloth, moss, and lace to my flower cluster for softness and additional texture. 
Thanks so much for coming by! Hope you have a wonderful day! 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I love how you added the cheese cloth! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh...such a soft and pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is absolutely amazing and so so beautiful, Michelle! I just love the photo and how you scrapped it! Simply lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete