Monday, October 14, 2013

Every flower

Happy Monday morning all! Are you ready for a new sketch reveal? Today I'm sharing the latest from Let's Get Sketchy, and my inspiration page.
For this page I used papers from the "Flea Market" collection by Crate Paper, a journal card from the MME "Flair" papers, and bits from the Maggie Holmes Ephemera pack by Crate Paper. Add some washi tape, doily, and a few misc. embellies and let the layering begin... finishing it off with just a few splatters of black acrylic paint. The photo is a little gem I found on Pinterest. It reminds me of my Grandma's table, and I love the colors in it.
And here's the fabulous sketch designed by Brenshevia to inspire you
So go grab your scrappy supplies, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for coming by! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous take on this week's sketch Michelle! I love your pp's and colors. And the layers are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love the products you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle I just love your style. The layers and all the details are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I love the pictures you choose to scrap and the way you layer everything on the page. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete