Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Upon us all a little rain must fall

Good morning all! A fabulous new sketch has gone live at Keeping the Best, and I have my inspiration page to share with you.
I used Crate Paper's DIY collection for this page, along with some doilies and misc. embellishments. For a bit more texture and interest I added a few large splatters of paint and a bit of random stamping to the background. I made the raindrops using Glossy Accents.
And here's sketch #74
I hope you get a chance to join us. I'd love to see your take on the sketch. You have 2 weeks to link your creation here. Thanks for coming by for a peek!  I really appreciate your time and lovely comments. Happy scrapping =)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful page, Michelle! I enjoy photography! and really like how you made the raindrops using Glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is gorgeous and I love the rain with glossy!!!!

    ReplyDelete