Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Holidays

Good morning! It's time for our first official sketch challenge at Stick It Down. It's the first Tuesday of the month so we have a fun, versatile single page sketch to get your creative mojo going. This is my inspiration page based off the sketch.
I used Pink Paislee papers, stenciling the background with Snow Tex, and then inking the edges. The doilies were sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine in Tinsel and Tattered Angels' Mel's Diner. The silver washi tape is from Recollections. And the stickers are Soft Spoken. 
And here's the sketch, which I mirrored for my page.
Now it's your turn! I'd love to see your take on the sketch. You have until Jan. 13th to link up your project here. Thanks so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate it.

8 comments:

  1. Wowza, this is amazing! Love what you did with the sketch, and the products and photos are beautiful! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Michelle!!! a wonderful sketch and it's your decision, and I really like the perfect color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love this ambiance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome awesome layout!!! It caught my eye straight away when I was looking through my blogger list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous photo! Love the details that goes into this layout, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous winter page. your photo is just outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Michelle!! I love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is such a beautiful layout! Love the foto.

    greetings from holland

    ReplyDelete