Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Together

Good morning! It's reveal time again at Stick It Down! And here's my inspiration page based off this week's sketch.
For this page I used Crate Paper's Styleboard collection. This is such a fun collection. I really enjoyed working with this sketch and tried to stick as close to the design as I could, but I went a bit crazy with the layers. I couldn't seem to stop. As soon as I thought I was done I'd turn around and cut something else out and tuck it in. 
And here's this week's fabulous sketch
If you have the time please go check out the fantastic creations the rest of the DT have done to inspire you. And I hope you get the chance to join us this week. You can link your projects here. Thanks so much for stopping in! I truly appreciate it! Have a delightful day!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all your layers, the photo and the ink splats! Fabulous take on the sketch Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, very cool!!! Wonderful LO! I love all the layers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the tags and that precious photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic layout Michelle! Super cute photo! Love all the layers and ink splattered background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page. Love the splatters. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the inky work! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete