Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Free to choose


Hello, hello! Today I have my most recent page that I've created using some Prima goodies along with some embellishments from my stash. I hope you like it.
I used Prima's Cartographer range for this page. I started the background by randomly stamping with Kaisercraft's Sketchy stamp and Prima chalk ink in Dark Bark. Then using a CW stencil and the Dark Bark ink I added a bit more interest and depth. For some added texture and color I used the stencil again with modeling paste mixed with Coral acrylic paint. I gave all the layers a distressed effect with my scissors then inked the edges with the Dark Bark chalk ink. The flowers, lace, mesh, and pearls are from my stash. The peach washi is by Recollections and the black washi is from Spare Parts. The metal pieces are some I found in the jewelry section at Hobby Lobby.
I based my page off the Inspired by sketch challenge at Sketch~N~Scrap 
 and combining it with the bingo card challenge over at Frosted Designs using the flowers, masking, free, washi, and bling row.
Thanks for staying me through this long post. I truly appreciate your time and sweet comments. Hope you have a fantastic day!

16 comments:

  1. OH! WOW! I do love the layers & the cluster of flowers in this 1... TOTALLY GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! I love the background and the way you used the tags! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs and Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the layers, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Michelle!! Love the layering. Love the tags. Gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very beautiful! Fantastic mix of papers and gorgeous blossoms! Such a pretty photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle. What a gorgeous LO. Love the layering and details. Gorgeous take. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!!! So many amazing details. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers and details! Wonderful use of the bingo board! Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page Michelle!!! Always beautiful work!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs and SNS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly beautiful creativity in this layout. I am in awe of this type of scrapping, so delicate and feminine! Thanks for sharing your wonderful page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stunning page! I love how you added the tags, and as always your cluster of flowers is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful layout! Love the background work and the wonderful embellishments. thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, amazing job! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a creative genius. I could never do what you do!! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!

    ReplyDelete