Monday, July 14, 2014

Remember this


Good morning all! It's time for another fabulous sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy and I have my inspiration page to share with you.
For my page I used Prima papers along with flowers, lace, ribbon, and pearls from my stash. The title arrow is from a Crate Paper cut-outs and the little bird is from a BoBunny ephemera pack. Since I seem to have a thing for angles right now I decided to angle my photos just a bit for a more casual, fun look. And here's our fabulous sketch this week, I simply flipped it for my page.
Now it's your turn to work the sketch. I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations. Thanks so much for popping in! Hope you have a delightful day!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! GORGEOUS! I love love love the photos and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete