Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tropicana paradise

Good morning! It's the first of July, can you believe it? Are you ready for a new challenge? It's time for July's moodboard to be revealed at Black With 2. The colors for July: use orange and gray on black cardstock background. And here's our July board with the sketch.
And here's my inspiration page based off the board
Isn't the photo beautiful? I wish I was there right now. The papers I used are from Endless Summer collection by Paper House, and of course black cardstock. To dress up the cardstock and give it some interest I did a little masking using a TCW stencil and modeling paste mixed with acrylic paint in Zinc. I colored the cheese cloth with Heidi Swapp color shine in Tinsel. The flowers are a mix from Petaloo, Prima, and my stash. The ribbon that I've twirled across the page is scrap I had left over from a previous project. I think it was by Basic Grey.
Thanks so much for coming by! I hope you get the chance to join us!

1 comment: