Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Today for Stick It Down

Good morning everyone! It's time for our first sketch reveal for August at Stick It Down and I have my inspiration page to share with you. When I seen the sketch I knew right away what I wanted to do so I grabbed my supplies and went to work. Here's what I came up with.
I've done a bit of mixed media to the background using gesso, watercolors, some inks, and a couple of stencils. Then I made a bed of flowers, layering a doily and tags that I made under where I wanted my photos to sit. After placing my photos down I tucked in a few metal buttons and my title, finishing it off with a couple pretty butterflies. It all came together so easily and I had a lot of fun creating it.
And here's our August sketch
I hope you get a chance to join us. I'm really looking forward to seeing your projects based off the sketch. Thanks for coming by! I appreciate you letting me share my page with you today! Hope you have a creative day!

5 comments:

  1. This is just a gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love the flowers and those photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the gorgeous background and all the pretty flowers! Fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Michelle. Using three foto's with the same image is a great idea. And I love the background.

    ReplyDelete