Thursday, November 6, 2014

So Thankful

Hi there everyone! I have two more pages to share that I've created while guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook.
I have loved working with the Kaisercraft Be-You-tiful collection in the limited Edition kit. These papers are so gorgeous and fun to work with, not to mention all the gorgeous flowers. On the first page I've done some random stamping and stenciling, as well as a little dabbing with a sponge and gesso. I tucked my clusters under the photo and used a couple of the Prima metal embellies.
And here's my other page.
Once again I've done some stamping to the background, first along the edges & then randomly with a script stamp. Then I did a bit of random stenciling & sea sponged some gesso for some subtle texture.
Thanks so much for coming by! Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the flowers and the way you framed the photo on the first one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete