Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love life always

Hey there all! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Here we are, it's the first of February, can you believe it? January just blurred on by. Oh well, we're just that much closer to spring right? Anyway, since it's the first that means it's time for a new challenge reveal at Picture This! The challenge is:  2 repetitive photos + splatters
Easy peasy right? Here's my take.
 I chose papers from Prima's Cigar Box Secrets collection. On the background I've added my usual stamping using a few different stamps and stenciling  with a Prima stencil and texture paste for texture and interest. Once I had all the layers and embellies down I sponged a bit of gesso randomly then added the required splatters using white and black acrylic paint as a finishing touch.

 Now it's your turn. I'd love to see you join us. Thanks so much for dropping in. Hope you have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your layout is just stunning. Love the colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page Michelle! I always love your flower clusters and I also really love how you used some Gesso on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the subtle textures on the background and those pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous!!!! I love your background, and entire design, but especially like the gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous LO, Michelle with your lovely colors and textures!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete