Sunday, March 15, 2015

Love for Picture This

Good morning! I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend. Here we are. in the middle of March already, and it's time for the mid-month challenge reveal at Picture This! For this challenge we want you to picture this: 
2 photos+ dark background+ butterfly
Following the criteria this is what I came up with.
I used papers from the Sugar Chic collection by Heidi Swapp for my page. On the background I started by adding texture by combining two different stencils and heavy gesso. Then I added some splatters in Robin's Egg and White acrylic paint to relieve the black background just a bit more. I inked the edges of my photos black and mounted them each on a thin piece of cardboard for dimension, then adhered them to my layers. Next came the embellishing and I used a mix of flowers, flair, teal glittered clothes pin, enamel dots, silver buttons, and butterflies. After adding the Heidi Swapp chipboard title it was done.
Now it's your turn to tackle the challenge criteria and I can't wait to see how you picture it! Thanks so much for dropping in! Hope you have a creative day!

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the photo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, the dark back ground really brings up the embellishments..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this LO : your background is fantastic !

    ReplyDelete