Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wake Me for the Witching Hour *Reneabouquets*


For this page I used a mix of papers from MME and Carta Bella. On the Carta Bella polka dot paper I trimmed off the side and bottom one inch each side, then inked the edges with Black Soot distress ink, distressing the edges in a few random spots with the Prima distress tool. Next I stamped in some random areas, adding more texture with a Prima stencil and texture paste, then added some splatters of acrylic paint in white and burnt orange. Once it dried, I matted the polka dot paper onto cardboard before adhering it to the MME paper for dimension, then added the clock face overlay. I mounted the cute photo on a thin piece of cardboard before adding layers underneath. After I had the layers together I mounted them on a piece of cardboard. Lots of dimension happening on this page lol
After I adhered the layers I added a couple of the beautiful Witch's Brew butterflies and the Victorian Days lace to the layers.
Once I had all the embellishment clusters in place I added the Microbeads to random spots and a few more splatters for a finishing touch.
My supply list from Reneabouquets Etsy:


Thanks so very much for stopping in and letting me share with you today! Hope you have a delightful day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute cat and layout beautiful !!! so many interesting details! ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the butterflies and clocks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michelle This one is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete